Team Holland will help you identify, create and implement your challenge or project. Whether you need help with a fundraising project, a first-time event, a company retreat, business hospitality, or an annual event that needs new focus, Team Holland will inspire your group and grow your events to put you on the track to success.
Fundraising Event Management “Steps to Success”
- Meet with stakeholders to identify goals and timeframe.
- Review internal resources available to achieve goals. Identify and research outside services if needed.
- Create or review sponsorship levels and benefits.
- Identify fundraising goals, prospects and renewals.
- Create a written plan for the team with specific assignments and timelines.
- Establish meeting schedule and target dates.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Celebrate Success and wrap-up meeting.
Corporate/Association Event Management and Consulting with Toni through Helmsbriscoe the Global leaders in meetings procurement & site selection.
- Handle meeting arrangements for one-day events or multi-day conference.
- Assist with site selection and pre-event site visit to review logistics and amenities.
- Coordinate all food and beverage,cocktail,lunch, dinner reception and off-site catering.
- Make travel arrangements for attendees and arrange transportation to and from the site.
- Provide hospitality services upon arrival such as in-room gift baskets.
- Plan excursions and day tours for groups.
- Coordinate vendors for AV equipment, entertainment and on-site assistance.
Team Holland organized a team building activity for the Sheltair's Managers Meeting using The Drum Cafe.
Other services provided selected the menu for the entire event, coordinating all the logistics related to accommodations, coordination with hotel staff and outside vendors, planning the day's activities and off-site dinner.